• dancer, choreographer, teacher
• started dancing in the year 1983
• 47 years old with over 30 years experience
• born in Eutin, current living in Berlin (Germany)
• travelled over 40 countries
• member of the world famous "Battle Squad" Crew
• one of the best Breaking judges worldwide
• book author and dance researcher
Niels Robitzky whose artist name is "Storm" is a living legend in the Urban Dance scene and known worldwide as dancer and choreographer for B-Boying, Locking and Popping. Aged 14 he started dancing and learned the basic elements himself. Through contacts to other dancers in the 1980ies and by travelling all over Europe and to America he could develop his style and his skillz further. In 1992 he was an official member of "Ghettoriginal", a dance crew from New York, and in 1993 he had been working as moderator for the German TV-show "Freestyle" for two years. He got his artist name "Storm" a party in New York in 1991 after having pulled a vogue dancer, who hadn´t kept the necessary distance, to the ground through his striking Flare-Windmill-Swipe combination. His name can’t be deleted from the chronicles of the Hip Hop history anymore. Jams, dance halls, judging battles, theatre projects, shows, airports, distant countries and a lot of people around the globe - this is his life today.
Our team welcomes you for the SNIPES Battle of the Year Central Europe 2017 in Zürich (CH) and is looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions. We are gladly willing to help you.