• 1vs1 Undisputed Breaking Battle
• In the preselection each dancer has to execute one run
• The TOP13 + INVITED 3 goes into a Round Robin Battle Phase (see below)
• Each dancer have to battle 3 opponents in 2 round battles
• It's important to win rounds and votes for the ranking (no battle wins!)
• The best 2 dancers of each group step up to the next round
• The TOP4 battles are held according to the knock-out system (see below)
• Until the final every battle runs according to the „Olympic” system
• There will be 2 rounds, 90 seconds break, again 2 rounds
• 3 judges will decide with "and8 Judge"
Please note: For the first time in breaking history the "Trivium Value System" official judging tool of "Breaking for Gold" (by WDSF) developed by Storm & Renegade in cooperation with and8.dance will be used for the 1vs1 Undisputed Breaking Battle (BOTY International Qualifier).
Download the rules and read here!
15:00 o'clock | Registration & Check-In at the spot
15:45 o'clock | Check-In Deadline
16:00 o'clock | Start preselection (sharp on time!)
17:00 o'clock | Round Robin Battles
18:20 o'clock | TOP4 Semi Finals
18:40 o'clock | 3rd Place Battle
18:50 o'clock | Final Battle
19:05 o'clock | Award Ceremony
• Juan David Gaviria aka Spin (UK) – Winner 2016
• Bogdan Nedelciu aka Beat (Romania) – Winner Ried Qualifier 2017
• Mustapha Adjour aka The Wolfer (Austria) – Winner Klagenfurt Qualifier 2017
For the 1vs1 Undisputed Breaking Battle we choose the formats "Round Robin" and "Knock Out (KO)" to provide an higher number of battles / rounds to the participants. If you lost in the first battle you will have another chance to prove yourself and collect points to reach the final KO rounds.
• Important information for participants (english)
• Important information for participants (german)
• Rules for "BfG Competition Format" (english)
• Rules for "BOTY Matrix" (english)
• Current Schedule (english)
• Current Schedule (german)
Our team welcomes you for the SNIPES Battle of the Year Central Europe 2017 in Zürich (CH) and is looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions. We are gladly willing to help you.