• sign in via www.and8.dance
• prepare yourself for your specific record attempt
• take part at the Record Competition on September, 23rd 2017
• your results will be documented and ranked by and8 (video and online)
• get an official certificate of your record attempt and the reached result
If you have the potential to set a new world record or break a current one you will get an invitation for the official "Record Showcase" during the Battle of the Year Central Europe Main Event on September, 23rd 2017.
Together with www.and8.dance we will start a lasting competition in "Who can do the most!". So everybody has the chance to participate in the worldwide "Record Competition". There will be different age groups and a seperation between male and female. Take part and set your personal, a national or an international record in typical breaking moves. Read more about at www.and8.dance/records
Are you serious? Then what are you waiting for? No holding back! Visit Battle of the Year Central Europe and be part of an official World Record Attempt in Breaking. Do not hesitate to contact us in advance for further information and details about your idea. We are ready to support your attempt and make it official!
• Most consecutive Headspins (without hands) - Male
• Most consecutive Headspins (without hands) - Female
• Most consecutive Windmills
• Most consecutive Halos
• Most consecutive Ellbowspins
• Most consecutive 1990s
• Most consecutive Munchmills
• Most consecutive Flares
• Most consecutive Jackhammers
• Most consecutive Airtwists / Airtracks / Airflares
• Most consecutive One-Hand-Jumps
• and more ...
• Important information for participants (english)
• Important information for participants (german)
• Rules for "BfG Competition Format" (english)
• Rules for "BOTY Matrix" (english)
• Current Schedule (english)
• Current Schedule (german)
Our team welcomes you for the SNIPES Battle of the Year Central Europe 2017 in Zürich (CH) and is looking forward to hearing from you soon. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further questions. We are gladly willing to help you.